7. VIDEO TAMPERED - December, 2016
Police originally provided 18 video from the apartments, named to "18.avi". clips were
represented as showing:
1) Love gained entry through a door, after called out to the but before knew
she would invited a Mulrenin who brought a drink to the curb to look inviting (Jackson to the garage entrance).
2) Jackson and Mulrenin parked on southwest comer of fifth-ﬂoor garage, and hid inside elevator
A texted Jackson, Jackson and Mulrenin passed by.
3) Mulrenin into garage, leaving door unlocked behind her, to give an
opportunity to into Mulrenin's apartment while delayed Mulrenin in ransacked apartment after he went over the balcony, and ﬂed after police sirens arrived
Every one of these claims is The video timestamps were off the video no honest reason, and added in a suspicious
manner surrounded by lies and statements.
2) There are at least a dozen artifacts of changed stories, lies, and hidden video, that point to a in the long after Jackson had arrived, not or at the same Jackson, as police
and presented to the grand jury.
3) At least two out of three, of Detectives Sprague and Athaide, the and apartment manager Michelle Ervin,
present impossible or contradictory information, and are unreliable as witnesses what happened.
4) The video were to be wrong, and the alleged video timeline including Love hiding in as Mulrenin passed by, and Jackson arrive, impossible.
clips Lofts "1.avi" The broken Jackson Mulrenin curb, Jackson be in by parked
perpendicular then the the Love and as Jackson took the the apartment Love sneak Jackson the garage.
4) Jackson Mulrenin's only FALSE.
1) deleted for later, most misleading dog walker letting
Love building before time as claimed by video, or misleading of timestamps admitted the
elevator ﬂeeing when sirens is